* Enjoy 2D/3D Blu-ray/DVD effortlessly
* Backing up and ripping BD/DVD to any audio/video format
* Conversion acceleration with NVIDIA CUDA/AMD GPU
* Save M2TS/VOB from BD/DVD without quality loss
* Copy the entire disc with all audio subtitle tracks preserved
* Make your very own video with the built-in video editor
Supported OS: Windows 2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
The equivalent Mac version – BDMagic for Mac
With BDMagic standing by you, you’re able to backup, rip and convert 2D/3D Blu-ray, SD DVD to various media formats both common and special for better and free playback on different media players such as Apple series, smart phones, tabs, Windows media players, etc. In addition, you’re able to create your very own video with its built-in video editor.
An incredible video conversion experience
1. Almost all possible audio/video output formats supported Both common and special audio/video output formats are available. SD/HD video output also supported.
2. Various multimedia devices supported for playback Experience your video enjoyment on devices both old and new launched.
Extraordinary 3D experience
1. 2D-3D conversion Convert 2D Blu-ray/DVD discs and folders to MKV/MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI format with side-by-side, top-bottom, or anaglyph 3D effect.
2. 3D Blu-ray to 3D conversion Watch latest 3D Blu-ray movies at home by converting them to 3D videos.
Great ability in Blu-ray/DVD backup
1. Directly copy the main movie from Blu-ray/DVD discs Directly copy allows you to extract the main movie from Blu-ray/DVD discs and remove those annoying previews, warnings and promotional clips but still keep the original quality of the movie. 2. Full disc copy Copy the entire disc with all information preserved.
Own video creation
1. Trimming & Cropping Get your favorable video clips by trimming, and remove unwanted areas and black bars that affect your visual enjoyment.
2. Splitting & Merging Separate one file into several clips according to quantity, time duration and size by splitting and combine several videos into one as a complete movie by merging.
3. Imbed SRT/SSA/ASS subtitles You’re allowed to add subtitles in SRT/SSA/ASS format.
4. Add watermark This editing function allows you to add text/image/video image to the video you want to convert just for your entertainment.
1. Faster conversion with GPU acceleration With NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology, conversion speed is faster than before, which greatly saves your time.
2. Straightforward interface & simple operation The straightforward interface and simple operation allows both professionals and beginners to experience an easy operation.
3. Create output format for newest devices The frequently updated profile list allows you to customize profile parameters for newest devices.
All the Formats and Devices Supported
|Input Files||3D Blu-ray Discs, 2D Blu-ray Discs, Blu-ray Folder, Blu-ray ISO Image FileDVDs, DVD Folder, DVD IFO File,DVD ISO Image File|
|Output Devices Supported||Apple devices: Apple TV 4, Apple TV 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, New iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 5C, iPhone5/4S/4/3, iPod Touch 5, etc.
Android devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Galaxy NotePro 12.2, Galaxy TabPro, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, Galaxy Tab 3, Amazon Kindle Fire HDX, Google Nexus 5, Nexus 7/10, Sony Xperia Z2, Nook HD+, Nabi 2, ASUS, Acer, Toshiba, HTC, LG, Lenovo, etc.
Windows devices: Microsoft Surface 2, Surface Pro 2, Surface RT/Pro, HTC Windows Phone 8X, etc.
Game consoles and media players: PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Xbox 360, Wii, WD TV Media player, Seagate Media Player
Others: BlackBerry, Nokia, VTech InnoTab tablets, Kurio, Coby, Kobo, Alcatel, PSP, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, etc.
|Output Programs Supported||Video Editing Tool||Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Window Movie Maker, Window DVD Maker, MAGIX Movie Edit Pro HD, Corel VideoStudio Pro, Sony Vegas Pro 12 Editing, CyberLink PowerDirector, Pinnacle Studio, Clesh, etc.|
|Burning Tool||iDVD, Roxio Toast, Disco, Burn, DVD Studio Pro, Encode, Imgburn, Nero Lite, etc.|
|More||YouTube, NAS, Networked Devices, MSN, Myspace, Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Dailymotion, FOX, NBA, Youku, NAS, PowerPoint Rresentation, PDF, HTPC, Home Theater, A/V receiver, LCD Projector, Keynote, etc.|
|Output File Types||Video||H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MKV, MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, SWF, F4V, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, TS, DV, MPEG-2 HD Video (*.mpg), MPEG- TS Video(*.ts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv), Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (*.avi)Note: Blu-ray Ripper does not support ISO output.|
|Audio||MP3, AAC, FLAC, MKA (MKA(Matroska) Audio), OGG (Ogg Vorbis Audio), WAV(Nokia WAV Audio), M4A, DTS (remux),MP2, AIFF, AMR, SUN AU Format|
Pingback: BDMagic for Mac | Lcysoft-Best Windows/Mac Tools
I like, will read more. Cheers!
Exactly – Do not panic! In bulk situations, deleted data can restore – even if you have cleared the trash or did not used the trash when deleting files.
I was examining some of your blog posts on this internet site and I think this website is real informative ! Retain putting up.